333 W Estabrook Blvd
Glendale, WI 53212
Toll Free: 1.866.454.0449
HRS M-T 7:45 - 5:30, FRI 7:45 - 4:30 (CST)
Internet Return Orders:
US Consumer Relations:(US Domestic consumers only)
Florsheim Canada (Canadian consumers only)
8205 BD Montreal-Toronto Blvd. Suite 100
Montreal-West, QC H4X 1N1
Florsheim Australia/New Zealand(Australian and New Zealand customers only)
262a Darebin Rd
Fairfield, VIC 3078
Phone: +613 9485 5600
Florsheim Shoes Europe srl
via degli Artigianni 29/32
Calenzano - Firenze 50041
Italy Phone: + 39. 055. 883. 2111
Florsheim, International(International consumers only)
333 W Estabrook Blvd
Glendale, WI 53212
ONLINE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICYMerchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Footwear should be tested and tried on carpeted surfaces only. The shoes must not show any visible signs of wear and should be returned in the original packaging. Accessories and shoe care must be unopened and unworn.
EXCHANGESPlease clearly indicate the size, style and color of the merchandise that would prefer on your original packing slip. Enclose the packing slip with your carton. Please send the package to the Weyco Group. Customer must pay for the inbound shipping of the old item. We will provide FREE outbound shipping for the new item.
RETURNSPlease clearly indicate on your packing slip the reason for your return. State that you prefer to have funds credited to your charge card or PayPal account. You will receive the full purchase price of the product (Shipping charges are not refundable). Enclosed the packing slip in the carton and return to the Weyco Group. We will provide FREE outbound shipping for the new item. Canadian Returns should call 866-454-0449 or 414-908-1657.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE / SHIPPING ERRORS Please contact email@example.com or dial 866-454-0449 for return instructions. Address your packages to:
Weyco Group, Inc.
Attention Internet Sales
333 W Estabrook Blvd
Glendale, WI 53212
SHIPPING POLICY Orders will usually ship within 2-3 business days. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are not processed until the following business day.An automated e-mail will be sent when your order is shipped and your funds are captured. If we do not have a product in stock, you will receive an email with any backorder or cancellation information.
FREE Standard Shipping on Orders of $100.00 or MoreStandard (Ground) shipping via UPS ground or UPS SurePost is available within the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states). Actual shipping time is 3-5 business days. UPS does not deliver to Post Office Boxes.Saturday delivery is not available. *We will not accept orders shipping to forwarding companies.
$8.00 Standard Shipping on Orders less than $100.00 Standard (Ground) shipping via UPS ground or UPS SurePost is available within the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states). Actual shipping time is 3-5 business days. UPS does not deliver to Post Office Boxes.Saturday delivery is not available. Any orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, regardless of purchase amount, will be $22.00. Military addresses will be shipped the following business day via United States Postal Service with a signature delivery confirmation.
$16.00 UPS 2nd Day Delivery 2nd Day shipping via UPS 2 business day service is available within the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states), for orders placed on business days before 11:30 am C.S.T. Orders placed past 11:30am will be shipped the following business day. Orders placed on any National Holiday will be shipped the next business day. We do not deliver on Saturdays. 2nd Day is NOT available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Military Addresses.
$25.00 UPS Next Day Delivery Next Day shipping via UPS next business day is available within the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states), for orders placed on business days before 11:30 am C.S.T. Orders placed past 11:30 am will be shipped the following business day. Orders placed on any National Holiday will be shipped the next business day. We do not deliver on Saturdays. Next day service is NOT available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Military Addresses.
1. Florsheim's Collection and Use of Your Information
A. Personal Information.
1) Logging On. Like most Internet sites, Florsheim uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this Site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad, demographic information. This information is for internal use only and will not be disseminated to advertisers. However, name and specific registrant information is not linked to broad demographic data.
2) Submitted Information. At the end of the Site, Florsheim asks you to provide it with personal information regarding your visit to the Site as well as any information regarding your interest and/or desire to purchase the products. In addition, Florsheim may use the contact information to send you information about Florsheim and the products that it has to offer. Generally, Florsheim may collect the demographic and profile data for internal use only to tailor your experience at our Site, showing you material that Florsheim think you might be interested in, and displaying the material according to your preferences.
3) Purchases. When you make an online purchase, the information you provide allows Florsheim to process and fill your order, and to notify you of your order status. To complete the order, Florsheim will need to know your credit card brand, credit card number and expiration date. Once an online order has been confirmed, credit card information is not reused. When you provide any part of the requested information, you certify that any information that you provide, including without limitation, any information related to identification, billing and marketing, is truthful, accurate, complete and updated. As more fully described in Paragraph 4, your browser communicates with a secure server and all information you submit is encrypted, keeping it private. This technology makes it safer to transmit your credit card information over the Internet. Only authorized Florsheim employees have access to stored information. Florsheim safeguards information according to established security standards and procedures, and Florsheim continually assesses new technology for protecting information. Florsheim employees are trained to understand and comply with these information safeguards. For more information regarding security, see Paragraph 4.
C. Other Information. You may choose to send Florsheim a question via e-mail, register for a special service or otherwise communicate with Florsheim. Florsheim uses such information to communicate with you and to enhance this Site to better meet your needs.
3. Right to Opt Out. You may choose whether to receive direct marketing communications relating to Florsheim. If you do not want to receive such information, you should contact Florsheim, in accordance with Paragraph 6, and request to "opt out." Upon receipt and processing of an opt out request, Florsheim will not include you in any future marketing communications.
4. Security; No Liability. Florsheim and its third party licensors have implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under Florsheim's control. Specifically, Florsheim uses the industry standard secure socket encryption protocol to safeguard the security of your transactions. When making a purchase or entering personal information, SSL technology encrypts your information in an effort to prevent others from obtaining it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on this Site, and Florsheim is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, this Site may contain links to other sites. Florsheim is not responsible for nor can Florsheim ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WEYCO GROUP, INC.'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; LINKING; FRAMINGThe Weyco Group, Inc. displays/offers content on the Site for you to examine. An example of some of the content included: text graphics, photographs, pictures, drawings, animation, audio, video, literature and any other material distributed by The Weyco Group, Inc. and/or in connection with this Site. Moreover, The Weyco Group, Inc. attempts to display the content in a way that will be easily accessible and useful for you, the customer. Therefore, the selection and arrangement of this content, as well as the software published on the Site, are owned by and subject to copyright and or patent protection of either The Weyco Group, Inc. or by a third party that authorizes The Weyco Group, Inc. to make such content available to you. In addition, all the trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names, company names, domain names, patented products, and logos appearing on this Site are proprietary to The Weyco Group, Inc. or are the property of their respective owners. Also, unless approved in writing in advance by The Weyco Group, Inc., you agree not to: (a) provide or create a link to the Site; and (b) create any frames at any other web sites pertaining to or using any of the content located at this Site. If you do want to link to the Site, please contact the Florsheim Brand Customer Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek approval.However, if you like, you may copy the content for your personal use, but you must retain any copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary notice on the copied information. Furthermore, these Terms do not give you any right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish or commercially exploit any information provided by The Weyco Group, Inc. without permission of the owner of the copied information.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERThe content, products and services of The Weyco Group, Inc. are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Weyco Group, Inc. does not warrant that any part of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Weyco Group, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the use of this site in terms of its quality, correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You should therefore verify any information obtained from this site before acting on it. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you to the extent not allowed by such law. The Weyco Group, Inc. explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, availability of the information, products, services or merchandise found on sites that link to or from third parties. The Weyco Group, Inc. cannot be held responsible for the materials contained on third party sites and/or related services nor does The Weyco Group, Inc. make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against The Weyco Group, Inc. with respect to such sites and services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY To the furthest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances including, without limitation, The Weyco Group, Inc.'s negligence, shall The Weyco Group, Inc. be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential and/or incidental damages that result from your use or inability to use this site, any of Florsheim.com's content and/or any related software, even if The Weyco Group, Inc. or an authorized Florsheim representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent not permitted by such law. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these terms in no event shall The Weyco Group, Inc.'s total liability to you for any damages, losses, claims and causes of action, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise (collectively "damages") exceed the amount paid by you for the Weyco Group, Inc.'s products purchased out of which any damages may have arisen. Further, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Weyco Group, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all damages, claims and actions brought by you or any third party resulting from your use of this site in violation of these terms or the infringement by you of any intellectual property right of any person or entity.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; WAIVER; SEVERABILITYThe Weyco Group, Inc. is located in Wisconsin and, therefore, the laws of the State of Wisconsin (excluding any principles of conflicts of laws) govern your use of the Site, Services and this agreement. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Site or The Weyco Group, Inc.'s Services shall be instituted only in a State or Federal Court located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin U.S.A. You and The Weyco Group, Inc. hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.Furthermore, no delay or omission by The Weyco Group, Inc. to exercise any right or any noncompliance on your part with respect to the Terms shall impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver by The Weyco Group, Inc. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part. Such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, to be ineffective to the extent of such invalidly or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction, provided, however, if such invalid or unenforceable provisions may be modified so as to be valid and enforceable as a matter of law, such provision will be deemed to have been modified so as to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.